Let’s be honest, even for those of us who love our jobs, leadership can be tough at times.
Perhaps some of these resonate with you?
- You constantly feel pressured and rushed at work, juggling multiple tasks and other people’s needs and feeling like it is impossible to get it all done
- You’re always putting your own needs last and rarely find time for your own development as a leader
- You look like you’ve got it all under control but actually worry is keeping you up at night and you struggle to switch off from work
- You feel like your inner critic, that negative voice in your head, is really loud. And then you proceed to beat yourself up for having such a loud inner critic!
- You want to develop your career and need to be seen as credible at that next level of leadership
- You want to be taken seriously when you walk into a room of senior stakeholders
- You want to be able to calmly and powerfully respond to challenging situations and negative feedback rather than react to them
- Imposter syndrome crops up for you regularly causing you to doubt yourself
- You set really high standards for yourself and can always see how you could have done things better
If those challenges resonate then you could be experiencing what I call the “Influence Gap”
So you work harder and harder in the hope of finally getting everything under control and having your potential recognised and your opinion valued. And I’m telling you from personal experience – that is a path to overwhelm, exhaustion and burnout!
Because the answer isn’t to work harder. Successful leaders didn’t become successful because they worked harder than anyone else. They got there by being brilliant at influencing.
No matter how good you are at your job and how well you manage a team it is almost impossible to succeed as a leader without the ability to influence upwards and sideways. Can you think of any leader you admire that hasn’t mastered influencing?
When you know how to influence others effectively so many things become possible for you…
- Tensions between departments get resolved
- Previously challenging colleagues are on your side
- CEOs start listening to what you have to say and even actively asking for your input on decisions.
- You can clear the way for your team to be able to deliver at a high level without obstacles
- Your potential within the organisation is recognised
Influencing is a leadership superpower!
And influencing starts with working on your own mindset. After all, can you really expect others to get fully on board with your plans when you are constantly doubting yourself?
It was when I focused on mastering my mindset (so I could lead myself) and learning how to influence (so I could lead others) that things really shifted for me.
I went on to be promoted to CEO in a charity and later became Managing Director of a leading recruitment company - despite being new to recruitment! And as a coach and consultant I’ve worked in and for many organisations now, dealing with CEOs and boards on a daily basis, influencing with ease and helping shape the direction of the organisation. And I’m much happier now I’ve mastered my mindset too!
When I shared these techniques with my coaching clients they started…
- Getting promotions
- Being given a seat at the table for decision-making
- Receiving better feedback from their line manager
- Improving their relationships with their peers
That’s why I created my 3 part Influence & Impact framework which forms the core of my Influence & Impact group coaching programme for female leaders.
Influence & Impact
This 12 month group training and coaching programme is for female leaders who want to become brilliant at influencing, tackle self-doubt and make more impact at work.
Through 9 modules including bite-sized videos, coaching tools and powerful self-reflection exercises you’ll learn exactly how to master your mindset, communicate with clarity and confidence and influence senior stakeholders.
PLUS you get 12 months of coaching and peer support as part of a group of other driven, conscientious and successful female leaders.
Here are just some of the many powerful techniques and insights
you’ll find inside Influence & Impact…
- Learn how to quieten the voice of your inner critic - even if your inner critic is really loud!
- Discover how to ditch perfectionism and overworking without dropping your standards
- Revolutionise your relationships with difficult colleagues by adopting a new and more powerful perspective
- Use these powerful communication frameworks to push back without seeming aggressive or defensive
- Learn how to speak the language of senior decision-makers
- Feel more confident saying no and stop others overloading you with work
- Transform how you deal with negative feedback and criticism
- Uncover the unhelpful stories you’re telling yourself which are holding you back and learn a step by step framework you can use to rewrite those stories
- Learn how to stop emotionally overinvesting in work and taking setbacks personally
- Meet your Inner Leader – the wise, calm and confident part of you that you can tap into whenever you need her (and start taking her to meetings instead of your inner critic)
- Learn how to shift your state immediately to become more confident and have more authority in challenging situations
Senior Project Manager
Katie, who leads a team of project managers, realised that to develop her leadership skills she needed to let go of perfectionism and overworking...
“Being part of a group of amazing independent talented women, leading across a wide range of different fields has been inspiring. It has provided a unique perspective on both the course content and individual challenges raised.
I wanted to tackle perfectionism and I feel like I am now on the path to success!
I really appreciate this experience and I would definitely recommend this course and working with Carla. Carla is extremely supportive, whilst being direct and getting to the point, a powerful combination!”
Let me show you what’s waiting for you inside Influence & Impact once you join…
Module 1: Kick your worry habit for good
- Quieten the voice of your inner critic with this powerful coaching tool - even if your inner critic is really loud!
- Discover ways to maximise your mental and emotional energy so you’ve got some left for yourself at the end of the working day
- Learn how to master your thoughts so they don’t ruin your day and disrupt your sleep
Module 2: Ditch perfectionism, imposter syndrome and overworking
- Take the perfectionist quiz to see how much of a perfectionist you really are
- Get to the heart of your perfectionist tendencies and uncover what is really making you so hard on yourself
- Learn how to become a high achiever rather than a perfectionist and notice how much more ease and contentment you feel
Module 3: Rewire your brain for happiness and say goodbye to self-doubt
- Meet Your Inner Leader – the wise, calm and confident part of yourself and learn how to tune into her whenever you need her
- Uncover the unhelpful stories you’re telling yourself which are holding you back and learn a step by step framework you can use to rewrite those stories
- Create powerful new thought patterns that will boost your confidence, not tear it down
Module 4: Build your self-confidence
- Discover how you can use language and body language to become instantly more confident
- Use these mindset hacks to give you more authority in challenging situations
- Create your 5 step plan for increasing your confidence to achieve your goals this year
Module 5: Think like a leader
- Discover the one mindset shift that every successful leader adopts
- Learn how to respond rather than react when someone annoys you
- Adopt this way of thinking to get the whole organisation on board with your vision
Module 6: Master your influencing mindset
- Discover how to stop getting in your own way at work
- Learn the fastest way to make a difficult conversation or relationship easier
- Simple ways to understand your colleagues better
Module 7: 6 steps to influencing
- Discover my 6 step module for influencing your team, your colleagues and even your boss!
- Learn my strategies for building allies at work
- Adopt this approach to defuse tension with your colleagues
Module 8: Advanced influencing skills
- Learn the currencies of influencing and how to use them to get what you need for your team
- Create a partnership with your boss
- The secrets to influencing senior stakeholders
Module 9: Communicate with clarity and confidence
- The 4 questions you need to answer to communicate successfully
- My 4 step method for delivering feedback to senior stakeholders
- Discover a simple tool to deliver difficult feedback to a colleague
PLUS a year’s support to help you embed what you’ve learnt including…
- Monthly themed group coaching Zoom calls with Carla & her associate coaches where you can have a coaching hot seat, get all your questions answered and reflect on what you’re learning with other female leaders
- Monthly Coaching Clinics where you can get support from the coaches your leadership and career challenges
- Peer mastermind sessions so you can learn with and from other women in the group and get support and encouragement
- The exclusive Facebook community where you can build your network of other driven, conscientious and caring female leaders from a variety of sectors, celebrate successes, ask questions and share your challenges and breakthroughs
Now I have much more confidence in my own ability
"Influence and Impact has really helped me connect with the leader I had in myself all along. I found it incredibly helpful to be able to learn not only from Carla, but also draw on the experience of the others in the group, as I step into my own leadership journey.
What did I find most valuable on the course? I think being able to witness that everyone has their own strengths and challenges, and that that's completely normal! It was great to step outside of the context of my own workplace to be able to see things from different perspectives, and then try them out in my own time with regular support from the group.
I'm leaving the course in the knowledge that good leadership is a lifelong learning journey, but now I have much more confidence in my own ability, as I have many more tools in my box, and know that I have it within myself to keep learning. Right, off to practice my power poses..."
Until 2020 I reserved these powerful techniques, insights and tools for my 1:1 coaching clients, who paid upwards of £3,000.
But seeing what a powerful impact this content was having on the lives of the women I worked with, I committed to making it accessible to more female leaders. Since then over 150 women have gone through this programme and got incredible results.
Doors only open a few times each year and they close at 5pm on Friday 21 May so act now!
If you don’t see results, get your money back!
I offer a 365 day full money-back guarantee. I only want happy customers so if you have watched all the modules and attended 80% of the live calls and this programme doesn’t work for you then get in touch at [email protected] to claim your full money-back refund.
Plus you’ll receive over £1,000 of additional training when you join…
Bonus #1 Leadership Skills Lab
Equip yourself with the leadership skills you need to feel confident as a leader & take the next step in your career with this online leadership development programme which includes 9 skills training modules…
- Delegation skills
- Influencing skills
- Leadership Styles
- Leading Under Pressure
- Managing Through Change
- Listening Skills
- Team Dynamics
- Coaching & Motivating Your Team
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- A library of expert interviews on topics including managing as an introvert, developing resilience, innovation and conflict management
- Mindset mastery audios to listen to on the go
Bonus #2 Define Your Personal Leadership Brand mini-course
Often female leaders struggle with confidence because they haven’t yet found that style of leadership that feels authentic to them and gets results. This mini- course was designed to…
- Help you get really clear on the kind of leader you want to be
- Uncover your Zone of Genius and superpowers (even if you think you haven't got superpowers!)
- Identify your values and understand why they matter
- Give you clarity on what kind of leader your team need you to be
- Help you navigate your development within your organisation
- Share a simple tool that will help you make a brilliant impression at work
- Give you an action plan for your next steps
Bonus #3 Instant Interview Confidence Audio Course
Make A Brilliant Impression At Interviews And Secure Your Dream Job with my 7 step strategy for interview success for managers and leaders. 7 audio recordings that you can download and keep forever including…
- My strategy for interview prep
- My tool for instant calm and confidence whenever you need it
- How to leave self-doubt at the door
- Making a brilliant impression at interview
- The psychology and hidden rules of interviews
- How to handle difficult questions
- A meditation you can listen to on your journey to the interview
Bonus #4 Habits For Success bonus module
Embed what you’ve learnt with this bonus video module to break and create habits for success, focus and happiness
- The most powerful way to break any bad habit in just 2 days
- Two techniques to create new habits that stick
- Discover the happiness habits that will transform your mood
- The daily and weekly habit that will help you to focus on the right things, increase your productivity and beat overwhelm
Bonus #5 Leading Remotely Masterclass recording
Learn how to get the best out of your team when you're leading remotely in this 90 minute exclusive masterclass recording with Norman Blissett, founder of Rise of the Digital Leader
Hear from previous participants Vicky and Nic and about their experiences of
Influence & Impact
Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity
I have really enjoyed being part of a female only group
“I would absolutely encourage everybody to sign up and join the Influence and Impact course. I have found it has given me a really good opportunity to assess my behaviours and how they come across to my team, colleagues and senior managers which has helped a lot. It really has been a personal development journey, which I am so grateful to have taken.
I have also realised how important it is to set aside time for myself, even just taking an hour and a half during my working week to partake in a call teaches me new skills and behaviours and resets my mood.
I have really enjoyed being part of a female only group, you feel safe and secure and it has been awesome to bounce ideas off each other, you feel really supported each other and by Carla.
The material covered in the course is brilliant, Carla is really good at explaining techniques. I have learnt a huge amount and have really relied on a lot of my learnings in the last few weeks of uncertainty.”
So let’s Recap!
When you join Influence & Impact you get:
- Access to the 9 Influence & Impact framework training modules (value £997)
- Monthly themed group coaching Zoom calls (value £1997)
- Peer mastermind calls (£997)
- The exclusive Facebook community (£297)
- Monthly Coaching Clinics (£1997)
Plus you get…
- Leadership Skills Lab (value £597)
- Define Your Personal Leadership Brand mini-course (value £97)
- Instant Interview Confidence bonus (£97)
- Habits For Success bonus module (value £49)
- Leading Remotely Masterclass recording (value £197)
That makes the total amount of value you will receive worth over £7,000!
So now it’s time for you to make one of these choices.
The first choice is to choose to do nothing. And as you already know, if you choose to do nothing then nothing changes. The negative self-talk, the frustration and the working harder and harder will continue - just like they have been for years.
But if you already know that you want transformation, then your choice is obvious - join me inside Influence & Impact
But Choose Quickly!
Because this special discount disappears in just a few days.
If you choose to take action simply click the link below and I’ll see you in there.
Head of Insight in public sector
An amazing community of women
"If you are wondering if this programme is worth the investment, then my experience of the last 8 months on it would give a resounding yes! The ridding yourself of unhelpful beliefs and stories and learning to replace them with positive ones using a host of tools to increase your impact and influence is one thing. The support, network and inspiration from the other women on the programme is quite another dimension that Carla's programme offers."
Got some questions?
I’m busy. How much time will it take?
Can’t I just figure this out on my own?
I don’t line manage anyone – will this still help me?
How senior do I need to be?
This sounds great but I’m due to go off on parental leave or a sabbatical this year – can I pause it once I start?
What can I expect once I enrol in Influence & Impact?
What is the guarantee? What if this ends up not being right for me?
Is there any support available if I have questions or get stuck?
When are you next running this programme? Now isn’t the right time for me.
What time are the calls?
Is this the right fit for me?
Doors close in....